Paul Sakowski demonstrates a Soviet Officer the technical Installation of the Gas Supply. Demonstration of the Gas Tap *
In the course of the evacuation of the camp, all of the technical installations of the gas chamber were dismantled. Later parts were found by the Soviets at the site of the former industrial premises and re-installed for demonstration purposes. This happened during preparations for the trial which took place at the town hall of Pankow.
The crematory building, which was completely intact when the camp was liberated, was blown up by the GDR Volkspolizei in 1952/53. Only when the Sachsenhausen memorial was planned in the early 1960s, were remnants of the foundations and ovens were found and saved. The problematic nature of this part of the memorial during the existence of the GDR has been replaced by a more suitable arrangement during recent years.
Нажмите на дату/время, чтобы просмотреть, как тогда выглядел файл.
|текущий||11:09, 25 марта 2009||726 × 570 (59 КБ)||Prius 2||http://www.deathcamps.org/gas_chambers/gas_chambers_sachsenhausen.html Paul Sakowski demonstrates a Soviet Officer the technical Installation of the Gas Supply. Demonstration of the Gas Tap * In the course of the evacuation of the camp, all of the techn|
- Вы не можете перезаписать этот файл.