||This Swedish photograph is free to use either of these cases:
- For photographic works (fotografiska verk), the image is public domain:
- a) if the photographer died before January 1, 1944, or
- b) if the photographer is not known, and can not be traced, and the image was created before January 1, 1944.
- For photographic pictures (fotografiska bilder), such as images of the press, the image is public domain if created before January 1, 1969 (transitional regulations 1994).
- The photographer, if known, should always be attributed.
- Always provide source information.